- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Turkish Speaking Customer Service Representatives are needed for Sutherland Company.
The purpose of this position is to:
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls;verifying information.
- Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Provide information and guidance (if a general customer inquiry) in order to resolve customer issues/inquiries.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Research required information using available resources
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Route calls to appropriate resource
0 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
- Fluent or Very good level of Turkish Language is a must
- Very Good Command of English Language
- Willing to re-locate to Alexandria
- Call center experience is an advantage
- University Graduate
- Flexibility to work on rotational shifts basis (Morning, night and overnight)
- Gender: M/F
- Computer Literacy
- Good communication, problem solving & interpersonal skills
Offered Package & Working Conditions:
- Governmental social insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Transportation (Door to Door) for all night and over night shifts
- Professional training under the supervision of certified trainers
- 9 working hours including 1 hour break
- 2 days off per week
About this Company
As a process transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers, across industries from financial services to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sutherland