- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Establish a parts department sales and operating budget
- Ensure achievement of the Spare Parts Department target and objectives.
- Preparation and execution of Business Plans for the Parts Departments by ensuring that these plans set operating and personnel costs and include forecasts of parts sales and management of direct costs;
- Organize, direct and manage the activities of all staff at the Spare Parts Departments in order to achieve financial goals via making optimal use of all materials, funds and human resources;
- Participate in preparation of all operational regulations and procedures by ensuring that all operations deliver results in a smooth and timely manner.
- Maintain a balanced inventory consistent with the requirements of the service department, wholesale accounts, and the walking customer.
- Establish individual parts inventory levels and balances them for maximum turnover to minimize obsolescence.
- Set and enforce a policy on the special ordering of parts.
- Ensure that stock orders are in line with Manufacture target orders and original spare parts.
8 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Automotive Engineering Services Warehousing
About this Company
Being in the Egyptian market for over 10 years, Matgr started its business in the electric golf cars industry by being the sole agent of e-Car, and across the years we expanded our product line to include All Terrain Vehicles (ATVs) and Quads, Electric Scooters, Gas Scooters,...
See all Careers and Jobs at MATGR For Engineering And Trading