- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 5,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Participate in all the HR department projects (organizational structure/ job analysis/ job grading/ employee engagement/ performance management).
- Contacting training providers for coordination in addition to monitoring, evaluating and recording training activities and determining any program's effectiveness to ensure compliance with established training policies and procedures.
- Determine the applicant’s qualifications by interviewing them; comparing their qualifications to job requirements and evaluating them on a consistent set of qualifications.
- Responsible for conducting performance appraisal analysis through distributing and collecting approved performance appraisal forms from managers and employees.
- Making job analysis and job description.
- Handling all head office administration.
1 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Human Resources Information Technology Services