- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develops and maintains an approved charter for the internal auditing function which reflects the department’s responsibilities, authority, and reporting relationships.
- Develop and maintains a code of ethics for the practice of internal auditing consistent with the
- Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
- Develop and maintain Internal Audit policies and procedures for the conduct of Internal Audit engagements consistent with the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
- Maintains personal proficiency through continuing professional development.
- Performs annual Risk Assessment and Control Evaluation for business processes and updates whenever necessary.
- Apply a risk-based approach to review the system of Internal Control of the company through the development of an annual audit plan consistent with the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
- Develops and obtains Audit Committee approval of annual audit plan, staffing plans, staff training needs and financial budgets for the department.
- Approves Audit work programs and ensures proper execution of annual audit plan on time.
- Provide proper supervision among Internal Audit Supervisors during the planning, fieldwork and the reporting phases of Internal Audit engagements.
- Coordinates the department’s work with that of the organization’s external auditor.
- Discuss the findings and audit recommendations with top management.
- Issues the final internal audit reports and summaries of key recommendations to Audit Committee.
- Communicates the results of audit including management responses and proposed action plans to top management and Audit Committee.
- Overseas follow-up work to ensure proper and timely execution of audit recommendations by executive management.
- Conducts separate and regular meetings with Audit Committee to communicate the results of the audit including status of follow up and status of completion.
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Imtenan Health Shop , a wholly owned subsidiary of imtenan Corporation, it is the largest local specialty retailer of nutritional products; including diet and energy products, extracts , herbal teas, functional foods and other specialty supplements, and sports nutrition.
See all Careers and Jobs at Imtenan Health Shop