This job is closed or expired and is no longer open for applications
L'azurde for Jewelry - Cairo
| || || |
| || || |
• Ensure resolving technical malfunction of factory machines that disrupts production processes and report it to Maintenance Section Head.
• Prepare malfunction reports and breakdown timings.
• Assist in preparing maintenance plans and work orders.
• Responsibility for the implementation of corrective, preventive and predictive maintenance plans for various factory machinery by preparing work orders accordingly and forming work groups.
• Monitors spare parts release from warehouses.
• Responsible for preparing manpower allocation plan in different work shifts and assigning work orders according to the business need.
• Responsible to provide complete analysis on root cause for machinery malfunctions, suggesting means to enhance efficiency through reducing downtimes.
• Suggest machinery modifications ideas if needed and implement if approved.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Being the largest gold and jewelry designer, manufacturer, and distributor in the Middle East and the 4th largest jewelry manufacturer worldwide, L'azurde constantly redefines the traditional and modern jewelry industries.
With a true understanding for every... (More)