- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
500 to 800 BHD per month, Commission
About the Job
- Build and maintain a strong and professional customer relationship to develop a portfolio of prospects and existing customers.
- Explore new business opportunities from existing customers and prospects, ensuring a maximum penetration of Posta Plus Group into the market.
- Achieve individual sales target.
- Increase awareness about the company and its products.
- Prepare customers’ quotations and agreements while ensuring proper implementation of company’s pricing guidelines and profitability targets.
- Negotiate prices and contracts’ terms.
- Solve customers’ conflicts through effective negations while ensuring customers’ satisfaction and company’s profitability at a time.
- Attend to customers’ calls and emails professionally to ensure their needs are recognized and met.
- Develop and implement a personal sales plan that incorporates initiatives for maximizing growth of existing customers and gaining new businesses.
- Confidentially maintain a detailed, up to date database for all company’s customers and prospects.
- Monitor customers’ performance, loyalty and satisfaction to measure Company’s service level. Take appropriate corrective action internally and/or with the customer
- Prepare reports and submit them to management.
- Gather market information and prepare reports about competition.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by direct manager.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain