- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Performing a variety of project management and engineering tasks related to proposal preparation, system design, project scoping, and execution of water treatment projects.
- Responsible for preparing technical scopes of work, equipment sizing, schedules, cost estimates, procuring equipment, interfacing with customers on projects, preparing project submitting and other technical documents related to a wide variety of water treatment projects.
- Provide sales support in preparing bids, project development, design, and implementation of new treatment opportunities that will assist in growing the business.
- Work will involve application of technologies for a variety of water-related contaminants for potable water, industrial process water, and groundwater remediation projects. Some travel required.
Core Processes and Activities:
- Management of water treatment projects and customer interface
- Working knowledge of packaged potable, industrial, or groundwater treatment systems & processes
- Media based-adsorption system sizing and design
- Preparation of technical cost proposals, project scoping and customer interfacing
- Writing and compiling design submittal and O&M manuals
- Selection and purchasing of water treatment components & equipment
- Pump, piping, tank, and component selection and sizing for treatment systems
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
- B.S degree, preferably in Science or Engineering (Civil, Environmental, Chemical)
- 10+ years of relevant project management experience with emphasis in implementation of water treatment systems and technology
- Practical experience with variety of water treatment system design and operation
- Knowledge of adsorption technology and practices preferred
- Strong personal communication skills for interfacing with customers
- Hands on / field experience implementing water treatment projects
- Strong personal computer skills and strong knowledge of Excel and Word
- Must be organized and able to multi-task and work on multiple projects concurrently
Other Possible Qualifications:
- Professional certifications in the water industry
- Equipment procurement experience
- Team building and training expertise
- Hands-on operations of water or wastewater treatment systems