- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
A Consultant (Dynamics AX/365) will utilize their technical and consulting skills to:
- Apply advanced analysis skills and experience to define appropriate solutions, develop detailed design specifications and test application delivery for Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation.
- Participate in all aspects of the implementation project from analyzing the business requirements to configuring the Dynamics AX solution to meet the business needs.
- Collaborate with business process owners across various work streams to ensure that a comprehensive set of requirements is gathered, demonstrating a full understanding of business processes aligned to business objectives
- Provide in depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics AX HR & Payroll modules and evaluates the business processes against the standard AX functionality.
- Demonstrates experience in the use of the Microsoft Sure Step methodology and can understand the key activities and deliverables required.
- Responsible for configuring and preparing the customization specs for the Microsoft Dynamics AX HR & Payroll solution to achieve the business requirements.
- Facilitates the business decision making process and develops the functional design document that will drive the development process for any required changes to business processes or the Microsoft Dynamics AX HR & Payroll Modules.
- Facilitates business in preparation of the test cases and ensure that all the areas of application is being covered and tested.
- Responsible for validating the uploaded data as per the Microsoft Dynamics AX Guidelines and perform the data integrity / consistency checks.
- Responsible for conducting unit testing and power users training to successfully use the proposed solution
- Work with clients to understand and define their business processes and to configure the Dynamics AX/365 system accordingly;
- Assist clients with configuration tasks, data migration and end-to-end testing;
- Provide end-user training courses and ad-hoc coaching, tailored to the client’s own business processes and configuration;
- Participate in go-live cutover exercises ensuring that migrated data is reconciled back to legacy systems.
- Guide projects along through daily communications with the customer or project manager
More than 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Consulting Services Human Resources Information Technology Services
About this Company
Dar El Khebrah ( licensed by the Egyptian Ministry of Manpower) was established for the purpose of developing and enhancing the field of human resources. The organization started its activities supported by the special experience of the members of its board of directors in the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Dar El Khebrah