- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Participate in implementing the policies and procedures applicable to the project.
- Study all the project documents (contracts, schedule, etc.).
- Follow up/monitor site work to make sure the site progress as per the project schedule.
- Define general project schedules, including key dates for all the parties involved.
- Verify and validate the technical decisions made within the frame work of the project and ensures their compliance with the contract, applicable codes and accepted industry’s practices.
- Ensure effective communication and coordination on assigned project between all disciplines and all other project participants.
- Coordinate with all assigned Personnel/department to make sure that all are coordinating their activities with other projects participants' and that the requirements of the contract are being satisfied.
- Manage non-compliance issues and proposition of preventive and corrective measures
- Prepare issuing reports about the main concerns of the project and submit it to senior managers and raise it in project management meetings, if needed.
- Follow up on the subcontractors and suppliers to adherence to terms and conditions of agreements and make sure that all related requirements and queries for the subcontractors are being solved.
- Attend project coordination meetings with client/supplier.
- Monitor and follow up on sub-contractors and suppliers to insure adherence to terms and conditions of agreements.
- Coordinate submittals and procure all close-out documents including operation warranties, and maintenance manuals.
- Generate complex project reports and submit it to the project manager to make sure the project is moving on cost and on time schedule.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Hardware Computer Networking
About this Company
Alkan CIT, the leading telecommunication System Integrator and Solution Provider, operating through three specialized subsidiaries, namely Alkan Networks, Alkan Telecom and ESRI NeA, the company provides state of the art technologies and turnkey solutions to its clients...
See all Careers and Jobs at Alkan CIT