- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
15,000 to 25,000 EGP per month, 25k is gross, which includes medical & transport
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Looking to build a development department in Cairo to service my businesses in London, UK
- The tech revolves around online booking, live availability, CMS, user profile management features, optimization, real-time tracking, e-commerce
- I have an office in Greek Campus, I am in Cairo 10 July - 28 July to interview and recruit my team. I recommend coming to the office to meet me and if we can have a conversation about the work you have done, in fluent English, then you will be considered for the role.
- I do not speak Arabic, all clients are English companies - so spoken / written English is going to make your job and my job easier.
- This role requires a dynamic developer who can 'code anything' in clean, elegant code either on server, client or both sides.
- I want to build a team of engineers who can code, build and hack anything.
- In other words, I'm looking for a 'rockstar'
- Please read the requirements carefully below.
More than 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Familiarity with the following languages is required:
- Angular 5 or 6
- Either one of the following, however NodeJS & Django is preferred
- PHP / Laravell
- Ruby / Rails
- If you can demonstrate your work in ALL of the above languages - you are hired.
- If you don't know all - create a mini project and show me.
About this Company
Sequel Solutions is a UK founded outsourcing company with new offices in Cairo in 2018. We are looking for the best talent Egypt has to offer to service our European and North American clients.
See all Careers and Jobs at Seuqel Solutions
The industries we serve include health, travel, real estate,...