- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Management of multiple/concurrent projects.
- Supporting other POs (Product Owners) with time and resource planning/management.
- Managing and communicating timelines, project plans.
- Managing and tracking available budget/resources.
- Working as a Product Owner in an agile environment (Scrum or Kanban) representing the client as a Proxy Product Owner to the scrum team
- Communicating with clients to analyze Business Requirements within their software development projects and maintaining the product backlog.
- Analyzing requirements, creating mockups, and coordinating them with clients
- Writing and supporting technical specifications
- Capability to build BRD business requirements documents
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis.
- Perform business case development for the top management.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce