- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for a qualified Social Media Specialist will attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
- The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination and benchmarking and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, videos or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company's social content.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Intimate understanding of Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, and data analysis as it relates to digital content publishing.
- Strong experience using and expert level understanding of all major social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Snap-chat, and Twitter.
- Familiarity with and experience in SEO.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- A diligent work ethic, content never sleeps.
- A sense of humor.
- Experience in digital marketing.
- Experience executing successful social media campaigns.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendation.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Email marketing.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software ( Adobe Creative Suite and CRM)
The ideal candidate (must have):
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Eager to learn and striving for improvement.
- Proficient attention to details.
- English fluency.
- Experience in online marketing, having worked with advertising networking in MS Office ( Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with Self-serve Platforms as Google Ad words, Social Media PPC, etc.)