- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Preferred
About the Job
Want to improve the education system, and not just talk about it? Do you like to contribute significantly in driving a disruptive education company’s growth? We are looking to hire ‘Business Development Manager highly-driven individual, who can expand PLUG N reach in a given geographical region and become a future leader in the company.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for end-to-end sales in Egypt.
- Meeting key decision-makers at schools , educational sectors and convincing them to partner with PLUG N.
- Taking responsibility for the entire sales cycle – from generating leads to negotiations to signing of contract document
- Helping improve the sales process to make it more efficient
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
Beyond Your Duties
- Good learning opportunity: You can learn about every aspect of Sales and Marketing, and about how a business is scaled up from scratch.
- Re-inventing Sales: You have the opportunity and freedom to devise new selling strategies and improve current sales processes.
- Direct contribution to company’s growth: Every school you help PLUG N partner with helps the company do better work and grow faster
- Recognition: Your good work will be recognized and your suggestions will be seriously considered
- Meritorious growth: You can take leadership roles quickly if you required merit and skills
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
E-Learning Education Training and Coaching
We are looking for someone who is:
- Hard-worker and self-driven
- Good at convincing people one-on-one and in large groups
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Interested in changing the education system
- Own a car.
- 3 – 5 years experience.
About this Company
PLUGN was established in 2017 and our office is based in Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.Our company provides educational technological solutions, products, services & consultations to educational entities throughout the MENA region.
See all Careers and Jobs at PLUGN for Educational Technology
PLUGN’s role within the region is to...