- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
The production pharmacist is responsible for supervising an effective operation of production areas with regard to the timely and optimum execution of the production schedule and ensuring well execution of production needs. He should ensure having a well implemented GMP requirement and following the company SOP
- Settle down production weekly schedule in coordination with production section head.
- Ensure smooth daily production schedule and undertake any necessary actions to deal with any discrepancies
- Execute busy schedules on extended shifts basis
- Execute work based on the GMP guidelines and company SOPs.
- Manage his responsibilities in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- Understand and implement all training programs that were received on his/her job in the area
- Inform the required department about any noncompliance issues and follow up to comply with GMP, SOP.
- Ensure that the area operates safely to minimize risks by Otsuka procedures
- Review and develop Company SOPs when needed.
- Judge the output quality related to the machine performance in case any deviation and inform the engineering pharmacist to adjust and maintain
- Participate in validation and calibration activities.
- Follow up and review of batch documentation and assure strict adherence to written procedures.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Improve productivity and reduce losses and downtime
- On the job training and coaching for personnel working in the department
- Investigating and solving all production created problems
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Egypt Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., S.A.E. is a subsidiary of the Global Pharmaceutical Company Otsuka, part of Otsuka Holdings of Japan. Otsuka Holdings has over 77 companies and listed in the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
See all Careers and Jobs at Egypt Otsuka
Otsuka Pharmaceutical was established in Tokushima...