- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Service Engineer- Air Blowers & Compressors.
- Provide a professional and prompt service to all our customers , on all types of compressed air equipment.
- Foster a strong relationship with local customer base
- Promptly carry out servicing and maintenance on customer
- Effectively diagnose electrical and mechanical faults on customer
- Maximize the commission of new equipment
- Duties include commissioning of Blowers, compressed air systems, compressor
- Management systems, fault diagnoses, machine overhaul, preventive maintenance work
- Train customers personnel as required, in the General operations of their machines
- Deliver the feed back from site to Spar Parts and Service SalesTeam.
- Helping to plan and organize daily and weekly visit schedules
- Be aware of, and apply, Health and Safety regulations in the Service Workshop and on site
- Apply good standards of engineering practice at all times
- Maintain tools and test instruments, to ensure they remain in good Condition
- Effectively promote the Aerzen Machine Fabric company image at all times
- Use all resources and attend training to develop knowledge and skills.
- To perform additional related duties as required.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Oil and Gas