- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Software components configuration, startup, shutdown, monitoring, performance watching and optimization, hardware resource planning.
- Working with other departments such as sales, operations, technical support level 2 on technical issues resolution and information sharing.
- Interacting with the development and IT department, working on technical issues resolution and prevention, technical documentation and Run Book support and development.
2 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Networking Computer Software
Education Level & Requirments:
- Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Good knowledge of Installation, configuration, software development.
- Networking and protocols.
- TCP/IP, Multicast, VPN, Internet and Extranet
- Good understanding of security SSH and SSL.
- Application Servers, Multithreading, profiling.
- Good communication skills, well-organized, accurate, good time-management skills
- Above average verbal and written English skills are essential.
- Successful candidates must be comfortable in a dynamic, fast paced environment with a high degree of individual autonomy.