- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Accommodation Allowance + Annual Flight Ticket + Family Medical insurance + Annual Paid Leave
About the Job
- Act as the system administrator lead on the Dynamics CRM platform and perform end-user administration tasks, providing first-line support and troubleshooting on issues with the platform and third-party tools, e.g. Click Dimensions.
- Maintain CRM contact data records for the organization, overseeing data cleansing and update initiatives and looking for continuous improvement to increase the functionality and accuracy of the data held within it to meet the business requirements, linking closely with the membership team.
- Own, develop and execute the technical roadmap for CRM, working closely with system users to leverage the platform further to develop and achieve the aim of the CRM being fully integral to the provision of membership engagement services.
- Increase the utilization of the CRM through user engagement, develop CRM workflows to support business processes, extract data, produce tailored reports and respond to other member information requests.
- Provide support and CRM training to staff on an ongoing basis to best utilize the system, implementing “how to” guides, resolving user issues and interfacing with external support as required.
- Develop and administer CRM marketing lists, maintaining the data records of all membership engagement and prospective membership including all relevant key contacts, ensuring data supplied is up to date.
- Create and manage CRM export and import processes to support team requirements and identify, deploy and use plug-ins and third-party tools that deliver added value within CRM.
- Manage the efficient planning and delivery of new updates, modifications and the adoption of best practice policies, including conducting research to identify opportunities to leverage new functionality within the system that is released by Microsoft.
- Working with the team to plan and implement a mid-to-long term strategy to improve the use of software across all business requirements and involvement in other data co-ordination and general IT requirements as needed.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
Knowledge, Skills, Experience: (includes technical skills, professional qualifications and competencies)
- Only Egyptians who are willing to relocate can apply
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Systems/IT
- 4+ years of experience in developing and delivering CRM solutions
- Familiarity of SharePoint Server
- Demonstrated experience with relational databases such as SQL Server
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills.
- Knowledge of software development processes and methodologies
- Ability to manage concurrent multiple tasks at any given time
- Notable hands-on experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM development, preferably holding Microsoft Dynamics CRM certifications or currently studying for certifications.
- Strong technical understanding of Dynamics Online and Dynamics 365, including detailed understanding of all CRM functional areas.
- Strong working knowledge of associated technologies including Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook Client, Office 365 and Power BI.
- High standard of general IT/office systems skills and knowledge, particularly Microsoft Office applications.
- Experienced in leading the delivery of CRM implementations, managing projects from pre-sales to completion including internal client management.
- Proven ability to develop clear understandings of internal clients' needs and the capability to incorporate them into processes and solutions.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with people at different levels.
- A good facilitator with strong personality and relationship management ability to communicate, influence and collaborate with multiple stakeholders to deliver business activities successfully.
- Flexible and adaptable to varying needs, with ability to priorities tasks and workload.
- Clear precise attitude with methodical attention to detail.
- A strong team player with a proactive, flexible and mature approach to the role.
- Ability to working on own initiative and self-sufficiency on a day-to-day basis.
- Effective change facilitator who thinks innovatively and acts decisively around process improvement and efficiency, adapting positively to challenges.
- Role model who demonstrates high standards of ethics and professionalism, aligned to Company values.
About this Company
A newly established Egyptian S.A.E company, came to life in February 2018.
See all Careers and Jobs at NOK for Human Capital Solutions
We are targeting a real change in the Human Resource operations game. We are not fans of hit and run business models. We plan to fly on a different altitude than others. Targeting a long-term...