- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for hardworking, smart Technical Engineer with proven Experience for a Multinational Marine Company in Alexandria.
The candidate will report to the Service Manager. Technical Engineers are often the key point of contact for clients, providing technical advice and introducing new products.
- Responsible for inspection, configuration, testing, installation, commissioning of all equipments.
- Prepare technical reports for internal use.
- Specify equipment to be installed onboard vessels.
- Develop Schematics, Calculations, Machinery Arrangements and Installation Plans for all equipment installed onboard.
- The ideal candidate shall have experience with government vessel design, construction, and repair with a primary focus on one of the following marine fields: Piping and Pressure Vessels; Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration; Hydraulics and Weight Handling
- Equipment; Propulsion Systems; Auxiliary Systems; or Ship Support Systems
- Provide feedback from the client after every job.
- Solve complex technical problems using engineering principles, creative thinking, and resourcefulness.
- Support and maintain engineering documentation.
- Travel: spend 60% of their time traveling.
- Working hours: a highly flexible work schedule.
- Location: throughout the country.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least