- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Participates in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Performs call monitoring and provides trend data to site management team.
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Participates in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for call center staff.
- Provides feedback to team leaders and managers.
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
We, at Otlob, have one simple objective: become the best place for finding and ordering food. We provide you with a comprehensive experience, starting from knowing what restaurants deliver to your area, to what cuisines you can crave from, ending with placing your order...
See all Careers and Jobs at Otlob