- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- This position is required for an International Information Technology and Services Company.
- Act as a focal point of contact for all organization’s sales team.
- Respond to day-to-day presales activities by doing initial assessment to choose products and/or solutions against competition, then preparing the technical and financial cost offer.
- Communicate with consulting teams & suppliers for composition & validation of technical solutions and pricing request.
- Orchestrate the whole internal process along with needed customer’s communication to deliver best quality & highly competitive presales outcomes (e.g. offers, presentations, demos, etc.).
- Keep an eye and directing all parties for best value proposition, tackling all the possible competitive advantages through deep understanding to the subject pre sales request.
- Determine all areas of risks during the pre sales process, seeking and recommending different mitigation mechanisms for safe delivery post award.
- Manage complex proposals with multi products and different services offerings.
- Communicate with Legal & Finance Departments for correspondent areas of activities (e.g. LG issuance, Agreements Reviews, etc.).
- Keep updates about new solutions and offerings through presentations and awareness sessions
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
J-technology is a specialized in providing top quality business solutions serving a wide range of customers in Egypt and Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at J-Technology
Our expert team is composed of Marketing Consultants, Web designers, Developers, and Digital Marketing Experts.
We offer our...