- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Contact Shipping Line and getting prices as per company strategy.
- Develop pricing strategies.
- Identify target markets.
- Track market trends.
- Evaluating operations costs to develop pricing strategies.
- Understanding the impact of pricing on profit margins.
- Developing and defining pricing structures.
- Understanding contract negotiations and bids as well as proposal development.
- Understand federal pricing regulations.
- Collaborate with sales to define a clear and actionable market strategy.
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
Logistics and freight forwarding company, our journey started in 2001. Unitrans Global Logistics has been serving more than 750 customers in 125 countries.
See all Careers and Jobs at Unitrans Global Logistics "UTGL"
To be and be recognized the most trustworthy logistics provider & freight partner for key...