- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Prepares monthly journal entries manually or by initiating electronic creation through our software program.
- Reviews rates of depreciation, labor and overhead and suggest policy changes to improve numbers.
- Gathers data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Records cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
- Maintains Cost Accounting System.
- Assists in Month end close of the General Ledger.
- Gathers cost information and maintaining an expenses database.
- Constructs data accumulation systems.
- Identifies fixed costs.
- Prepares (monthly, quarterly and annual) cost forecasts.
- Accountable for recording the cost of fixed assets that have been newly acquired.
- Keeps track of existing fixed assets and recording depreciation.
- Performs accounting for the disposition of fixed assets.
- Calculates the depreciation for all fixed assets.
- Performs analysis related to fixed assets when requested by management.
- Prepare audit schedules for fixed assets and help out auditors when they have inquiries.
- Prepares periodic reports upon request.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree of Commerce or any related discipline.
- 2-4 years of experience in Finance.
- Strong numerical ability.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Attentive to details.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively.
- Team player yet independent.
- Good command of English language both written and spoken.
About this Company
Travco Properties is the youngest subsidiary of Travco Group, the Middle East's leading travel and hospitality empire.
See all Careers and Jobs at Travco Properties
Building on the group's 35 years of extreme success and highly international business reach, Travco Properties aims at diversifying the...