- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Creating & editing different video, movie and audio styles and formats.
- Developing concepts for storyboarding & scriptwriting then converting them into media.
- Designing creative motion graphics in After Effects.
- Expressing and conveying the vision for motion graphic projects as well as storyboards for others.
- Handling animation projects from start to finish.
- Prepares the design plan, concept, and layout for motion graphic projects.
- Creating and delivering high-end motion graphics in various media formats in a clear and conversational manner.
- Working with art and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
- Assisting in selecting audio, video, colors, animation for graphic design.
- Working with editors, producers, and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues.
- Researching and analyzing best techniques and solutions to create high-end motion graphics.
- Maintaining and following best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphics files.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of latest trends and techniques.
- Ensuring compliance with company guidelines, deadlines, and design standards job requirements.
About the company: Book2Trip
- Book2trip is a vacation rental platform, built for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations worldwide for free.
- You can check our website, pages, and the android application.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Travel and Tourism
- Experience needed: From 2 to 5 years.
- Bachelor of Applied Arts or fine Arts is preferable.
- Excellent in After Effects, Illustrator, Premiere and Final Cut.
- Strong portfolio with relevant examples of previous work.
- Strong animation skills, a great sense of timing and storytelling, and a proven ability to take raw product information and marketing objectives and turn them into compelling motion graphics.
- Strong fundamental skills in video timing, pace, frame composition, color, and motion.
- To have attention to details.
- Able to work with a team.
- To be organized.
- Time Management Skills.
- Job Type: Full Time.
**Note: Sending Behance link to show your portfolio is very important.
About this Company
Established in 2010, Progate Development has become one of the leading real estate developers of premier upscale residential and commercial projects built on prime locations in both New Cairo and El Sherouk City.
See all Careers and Jobs at Progate