- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical,Social Insurance
About the Job
A Saudi Arabian Company working in elector-mechanical field is hiring Applications Engineer with the below:
- Provides technical support to Unitary and Applied Sales units by preparing HVAC systems design, heat load calculation, cost estimates, quotations and technical submittals and other documentation for successful negotiation with the clients.
- The job also entails continuous market research, competitor products and price monitoring, updates in HVAC technology in order to create competitive HVAC systems/application design.
HVAC SYSTEM DESIGN COST OPTIMIZATION
- Performs heat load calculation, prepares HVAC system design, duct and pipe sizing and equipment selection.
- Provides technical assistance and information on products and system design features, specifications, capacity and applicability.
- Maintains and updates all relevant information in the HVAC system used by the Sales Managers in the calculation and preparation of all relevant quotations and documents.
QUALITY AND TURN AROUND TIME
- Coordinates with draftsmen on systems layouts and drawings.
- Ensure that all system design are accurate and error free to minimize / prevent resultant cost due to penalties.
- Estimates equipment or HVAC system cost and prepare technical/commercial submittals.
- Coordinate with the Sales and other relevant departments / concerned parties on requirement schedule to ensure delivery on time.
- Attend meeting with customers along with Sales Engineers
- Coordinate with Engineering department for proper utilization of updated technical resources in order to reflect the same in the technical submittals to the clients
- Coordinate customer inspections in equipment in shop floor, arrange required quality certificates, plan equipment delivery between production and site requirements.
- Provides consultancy to different segments of customers, contractors and consultants
- Accompanies visitors/clients/ dealers during factory visits
- Conducts competitive analysis in terms of strength/weakness/opportunities on product.
- Conducts technical review of product range and specifications
- SPECIAL PROJECTS – Carry out special projects and initiatives as and when requested by the Line Manager in order to ensure the delivery of requirements within defined deliverables.
- Carry out special projects and initiatives as and when required / requested.
- Provide support to the Technical Sales Support Manager as and when the need arises
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Engineering Services