- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Representation of company & company products to export markets & investigating potential clients through various channels; internet, attending specialized international exhibitions, correspondence with trade attaches, etc.
- Preparation & revision of requirements needed to establish business dealings with new commercial agents, e.g.: contracts, prices, and files (Technical & Scientific) for company & product registration in foreign countries & organizing the issuing of export documents from the relevant authorities (EMOH, Embassies, Trade Chamber, etc.).
- Correspondence with export clients to maintain and improve ties through sales analysis, marketing support, efficient implementation of orders & other services required by agents.
- Coordination with the relevant departments at the Factory (Planning & Monitoring, Production, QA, R&D, Q.C and Purchasing departments) regarding requirements for product registration (Scientific data); coordination with Production & QA departments and external health inspectors to successfully implement external factory inspection of company manufacturing facilities, required for company registration in export countries; and for execution of any export orders, to assure that these requirements &/or orders are prepared & delivered in the lead time and by the standards agreed upon with the agent.
- Follow-up of monthly sales/stocks and monitoring of execution of annual forecast
- Editing of promotional material & company literature targeted for export clients.
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production