- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time
Confidential, Bonus based on completed sprints
About the Job
We are looking for a great tester to test web-based applications and websites.
- Write software product documentation and ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Based on the information procured in the above step decide how it is to be tested.
- Defining the testing activities/scenarios, develop test cases and prioritize testing activities.
- Execute all the test cases and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect, determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements as well as established standards under both normal and abnormal conditions.
- Check if the team has all the necessary resources to execute the testing activities.
- Make sure that testing is going hand in hand with the software development in all phases.
- Carry out regression testing every time when changes are made to the code to fix defects.
- Consult with product development to evaluate system interfaces, operational requirements, and performance requirements of overall system.
- Recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process.
- Monitor program performance after implementation to prevent re-occurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
- Conduct compatibility tests with vendor-provided programs and 3rd parties APIs.
- Support developing by verifying the suitability of any software used during production.
- Updating project manager regularly about the progress of testing activities.
1 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Engineering Services Information Technology Services
About this Company
Our vision is to be leaders of web industry and to create web services that help millions of people around the globe.
See all Careers and Jobs at Femto15