- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonus per completed sprint
About the Job
We're looking for a PHP web developer with outstanding problem-solving skills to join our team of highly skilled web engineers in Cairo.
- Develop, and maintain cutting-edge web-based applications.
- Build and consume RESTful APIs.
- Integrate with third-party services such as eBay, PayPal, … etc
- Convert ideas into pleasant to use web pages
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Engineering Services Information Technology Services
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Self-learning ability.
- Strong troubleshooting skills, and ability to debug errors on applications and solve problems.
- Ability to write a beautiful, maintainable, well-documented code is essential.
- The ability to work on LAMP development environment.
- Proficient in Native PHP.
- Proficient in PHP Object Oriented programming.
- Experience with Laravel 5 PHP Framework.
- Code with scalability and security in mind.
- Experience in MySQL/SQL.
- Proficient in Git.
- Awareness of design patterns and SOLID principles.
- Good Knowledge in HTML, Bootstrap, and CSS.
- Good Knowledge in jQuery and Ajax.
- Hands-on the latest web technologies and web standards.
- Good spoken/written English.
Nice to have: (The more you have of those skills the better you'll qualify):
- Experience in working with Angular, Vue, or React.
- Experience in working with Linux.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or any related field is a plus.
About this Company
Our vision is to be leaders of web industry and to create web services that help millions of people around the globe.
See all Careers and Jobs at Femto15