- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Basic responsibilities include:
- ODOO demos.
- ODOO PRESENTATION.
- Technology and market research and analysis
- Solutions design
- Cost analysis and estimating
- Develop value-added propositions to target customer segments
- Prepare presentations and written proposals
- Respond to Requests for Information and Proposals from customers
- Recognizing and understanding the market trends, customers’ needs, keeping up to date with technology development to anticipate potential opportunities.
- Putting together business cases for customers and working closely with the sales team to support prospecting and proposals.
- Building vertical knowledge and expertise to become the customers’ trusted advisor.
- Working proactively and collaboratively with customers to understand their business, processes, gather requirements, assess customer’s needs/pains and ask the right questions to define projects and/or create opportunities that optimize value for both the customer and the company.
- Coordinating closely with internal departments to develop and quote cost-effective solutions that match with customers’ business requirements, budget and our profitability targets.
- Ensuring that the company’s solution can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
- Securing input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm. Adapting solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support and a high winning percentage.
- Ensuring that the final proposal is compliant with all RFP requirements and facilitates the timely submission of proposals.
- Securing from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technically closed.”
- Meeting assigned targets and KPIs.
- Proactively pursuing additional business development opportunities within target market segments.
- Providing technical support to business development and sales teams to cover the technical aspects of opportunities and ensure both the technical and business propositions match customer requirements.
- Collaborating with sales to ensure these opportunities are effectively covered and advanced.
- Additional duties may be assigned, as required.
4 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services Training and Coaching
About this Company
GIT has been established in 1/1/2018 to be one of Egypt biggest companies in most IT fields like providing customers with Laptops, PCs, Servers, HandHeld, Barcode scanners, Portable Printers, Label Printers, ERP Solution, CRM Solution …….. and so on after acquiring more than...
See all Careers and Jobs at GIT