- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Accounting and Auditing Services
About this Company
ATLANTIC INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION is recognized as one of the leading companies specialized in industrial maintenance Solutions, with sales and service locations in all over the country.
See all Careers and Jobs at ATLANTIC INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
ATLANTIC INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION is known as the hands - on expert partner to...