- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Work closely with Development, and Product Management to design and implement features and capabilities.
- Design, develop and maintain a rich data-driven SPA applications with data visualization and localization.
- Convert screen shots provided by Designers to React-redux, CSS-based(sass), and responsive layouts.
- Perform planning, design and wireframe creation in an agile, continuous integration and automated testing environment.
- Create unit tests and automated documentation & style guides.
- Identify and address front-end performance issues.
- Apply SEO best practices.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
A self-motivated individual needed with the following experience:
- Experience with JS frameworks such as React, AngularJS, Backbone, Ember, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Responsive Web Design, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Understanding of asynchronous, non-blocking User Interfaces (UI)
- Experience with RESTful services and API consumption.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Knowledge in bundlers like Webpack and task runners like Grunt/Gulp.
About this Company
We have a deep desire to see the efficiency level of real estate business in the Arab world reaching the level of efficiency and professionalism of our foreign neighbors. By equipping companies with the necessary tools, Nozol hopes to work with companies to help them achieve...
See all Careers and Jobs at Nozol