- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- To provide strategic input into Rameda’s People Strategy and to operationally assist with or lead on initiatives to deliver that strategy
- To partner and work with middle management on change programs.
- To act as an internal consultant building credible and influential relationships providing support and advice to the business identifying what changes in HR practices and procedures are needed to achieve transformation change and embed the people strategy.
- Support cultural change across the business to deliver a range of change management initiatives, organisational, department restructures and job role design.
- Work with recruitment & OD team to develop rameda’s approach to talent management and succession planning to support Transformation process.
- Provide advice and guidance in the context of Transformation to directors and managers on resourcing, succession planning and talent management to drive effective workforce planning that takes account of corporate and directorate business plans.
- Lead, deliver and evaluate HR specific projects that support the transformation program.
- Work collaboratively with project and program teams across rameda to ensure effective delivery of the people aspects of Transformation and other organisation wide initiatives.
- Develop tools and policies to ensure that employee engagement activities are business focused by supporting the HR & OD to build and develop constructive relationships with the employee forum to ensure a shared vision for the future of rameda.
- Supports workforce planning including on boarding and off boarding of employees as result of Transformation and relocation.
- Provides coaching on HR matters relating to Transformation.
- Advises on HR policy, making or recommending appropriate decisions with regard to Transformation and relocation.
- Develop and implement a well-being strategy that supports the health and well being of staff now and in the future.
- Work collaboratively with HR and OD team to ensure a shared and cohesive HR service is delivered across the business.
- Looks for opportunities to improve internal processes/services and work with the appropriate people to implement these changes
- Develop and produce insightful reports and analysis, regularly, on assigned programs along with improvement recommendations on highlighted gaps.
- Analyse trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Creates, plans, and implements talent strategies, standards, policies, processes and tools that include the following disciplines:
- Talent Assessment
- Succession planning
- High Potential Identification and development
- Development planning
- Competency Models and frameworks
- Performance Management
- Career Management
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Rameda is a modern pharmaceutical company, manufacturing and marketing a wide range of high quality pharmaceutical products, based on its own development as well as cooperation with multinational companies.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rameda