- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Maintain project-related records, including contracts and change orders.
- Review and approve supplier invoices related to a project.
- Review and pay the workers' salaries.
- Responsible for rent the equipment to the sites according to the operation needs.
- Monitoring the sites workflow.
- The payment of the dues of the sites from the payments of the contractors, engineers, employees' salaries, and daily wages
- Review all abstracts and ensure their integrity in terms of formality and technicality and then communicate them to financial management for approval.
- The site accountant is fully responsible to the financial management and is the link between the financial management and the rest of the site departments, as well as one of the control rings and internal control of the company on the sites and projects of the company
- Report any defect.
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Engineering Services
About this Company
Al Qamzi Group Egypt is a pioneer Egyptian Emaratian Developer in the touristic and building investments in Egypt and UAE as well.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Qamzi Group Egypt
Our organisation team including pioneering, high experienced Engineers from various branches, Accounting team, Marketing and Sales team.