- Experience Needed:
- 15 to 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Manage coordination works between consultants (all design works fields, external agencies, contractors, property owners and other utility services for assigned projects.
- Manage a team work in order to prepare and design owner initial proposals for Landscape, Architectural, Interior projects.
- Manages, reviews, coordinates& files all the design and shop drawings and BOQs which is being received from consultants (Architectural, Civil& Electromechanical).
- Tendering Management phase works including tendering, evaluation, comparison and awarding.
- Managing and reviewing contracts preparation works leading technical office engineers for all works fields including contractors, subcontractors and consultancies associations.
- Provide assistance to project manager and all the site stuff and supervise office engineering construction.
- Review and process construction for project design submittals and ensure forms as per existing standards, prepare needed shop drawings according to ongoing site works.
- Administer contractor’s work and ensure compliance with submitted contract documents.
- Manages and analyze and recommend changes to contracts and prepare necessary amendments in contract document.
- Ensure all contract works in compliance with contract documents.
- Review, issue and confirm order to pay for subcontractors’ invoices.
- Supervise office engineers for all administrative works that include processing and reviewing of progress payments for contractors.
- Supervises all requested QS works according to site’s contractors and subcontractors’ ongoing works.
- Coordinate with Sales Dept. with all the requested technical support services which includes assisting clients with external tech issues, unit’s architecture modifications and proposed finish works, providing support in person, or even on the phone.
- Supervises and confirms technical telemetry for client's modification orders.
- Coordinate with Legal Affairs Dept. with all the requested technical support services in order to finalize all needed projects licenses from the Authorities, Governmental & Accreditation entities.
15 to 20 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Engineering Services
About this Company
Al Qamzi Group Egypt is a pioneer Egyptian Emaratian Developer in the touristic and building investments in Egypt and UAE as well.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Qamzi Group Egypt
Our organisation team including pioneering, high experienced Engineers from various branches, Accounting team, Marketing and Sales team.