- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Lead the “authorization to proceed” process for contractors.
- Participate in engineering package reviews during the select, define and execute phases of projects and provide constructive input to the design team.
- Support the off-site project leaders through the stage-gated process of projects.
- Support the off-site project leader and design groups in the development of functional systemization of projects for guidance on certification.
- Encourage construction and operations personnel to review design packages early in the course of projects to eliminate rework and optimize construction.
- Anticipate and resolve problems encountered in the field to eliminate costly rework or retesting.
- Ensure work is performed per plans and specifications via coordination with the Quality Control and Project Leaders.
- Coordinate with subcontractors to ensure proposed construction and work methods are clearly understood and accepted and ensure agreement on environmental and safety work plans for permitting.
- Provide input into the scheduling of projects to meet the owner’s required deadline and maintain construction resources to acceptable levels.
- Help project leaders in order to monitor progress to ensure scheduling milestones are understood and are being met.
- Coordinate between the construction subcontractor and the project lead to resolve field discrepancies in design packages and material delays.
- Under Construction manager supervision ensure equipment and manpower resources are being used efficiently.
- Review contractor work performance and project status updates.
- Network with various project staff departments to ensure all appropriate permits and regulations are followed.
- Review and approve field purchases and contractor invoices and timesheets.
- Coordinate schedules for vendor representatives and subcontractors under construction manager supervision.
- Maintain compliance with the safety-assurance plan so that work is accomplished in an environmentally sound manner using safe work practices.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Engineering Services
About this Company
Al Qamzi Group Egypt is a pioneer Egyptian Emaratian Developer in the touristic and building investments in Egypt and UAE as well.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Qamzi Group Egypt
Our organisation team including pioneering, high experienced Engineers from various branches, Accounting team, Marketing and Sales team.