- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Prepare and update project schedule based on the contracts, Owner requirements and policies.
- Prepare project materials, supplies and equipment table (Gross, Yearly, Seasonally, Monthly, Weekly) according to project schedules.
- Set work program and target milestones for each phase based on the project plan.
- Attend meetings and coordinate between consultants (Urban, Architectural, Civil, Landscaping... etc.), external agencies, contractors, property owners and other utility services for assigned projects.
- Reviews, coordinates& files all the project’s time schedules which is being received from consultants (Architectural, Civil& Electromechanical).
- Administer contractor’s work and ensure compliance with submitted project’s time schedules.
- Monitor critical activities based on the project schedule and advise project management.
- Analyze and recommend changes to contracts schedules and prepare necessary modifications according to project following ups.
- Prepares and submit updated work program and cash flow curve showing actual progress and identify areas of weakness and establishes means and methods for recovery, if any, as well as new critical activities.
- Monitor day to day work progress and prepare the weekly and monthly program and report.
- Maintain and record update of site work progress obtained from Project Manager.
- Prepares monthly report reflecting work progress summary.
- Report to the Project Manager about the current work progress and make comparison between plan and actual progress and study impact of alternative approaches to work.
- Participate in project meetings and discussions with the head office, projects director, project leaders, and technical office as required.
- Assists in preparing work program, cash flow and manpower histogram for tenders.
- Follow up and review site works monthly, weekly, daily technical reports and compare it with the proposed project time schedules.
- Frequent site visits out of Cairo in order to achieve the most realistic vision to the site works progress and its compliance with the proposed time schedules and ensure site daily and monthly reposts accuracy.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Engineering Services
About this Company
Al Qamzi Group Egypt is a pioneer Egyptian Emaratian Developer in the touristic and building investments in Egypt and UAE as well.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Qamzi Group Egypt
Our organisation team including pioneering, high experienced Engineers from various branches, Accounting team, Marketing and Sales team.