- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Attend meetings and coordinate between electromechanical consultants, external agencies, contractors, property owners and other utility services for assigned projects.
- Leading and managing a team work from electrical and mechanical office and sites engineers in all electromechanical construction works starting from Design works dealing with consultancies associations ending with delivery, installation and working properly.
- Manages and follows up the executed, quality and specification of all executed electrical works (Main Power Supply works, Light Current, Medium Voltage, Low Voltage, Transformers Works, Life Safety Systems works, Indoor and Outdoor lighting works, Landscape infrastructure works, etc.) in the current company projects according to each project terms and specifications.
- In addition to Electrical works, Manages and supervises Mechanical various works (HVAC, Fire Fighting, Plumbing, Infrastructure networks ... etc.).
- Managing electromechanical team reviewing, coordinating& filing all the design and shop drawings and BOQs which is being received from electromechanical consultants.
- Identify project requirements and thus design systems and products.
- Provide assistance to Projects Director in order to manage and follow up electromechanical construction works starting from Design works dealing with consultancies associations ending with delivery, installation and working properly.
- Provide assistance to project manager and all the site stuff and supervise office engineering construction.
- Research suitable solutions and estimating costs and timescales.
- Implement the designed electrical networks as per planned requirements and standard loads.
- Propose modifications and retesting products.
- Review and process construction for project design submittals and ensure forms as per existing standards, prepare needed shop drawings according to ongoing site works.
- Perform inspection and prepare documents for entire contract work projects.
- Administer contractor’s work and ensure compliance with submitted contract documents, receive various supplies and investigate, control supplies quality and its compliance with the consultant standards at the suppliers’ stores and factories … etc.
- Manage site works documentation, Follow up monthly, weekly, daily technical reports and compare it with the proposed project time schedules.
- Manages and follows the quality assurance and control of site staff, contractor, subcontractors and suppliers in the electromechanical engineering discipline.
- Review all requested QS (Quantity Survey) works according to site’s contractors and subcontractors ongoing works.
- Review and issue order to pay for subcontractors’ invoices.
- Supervise office staff for all administrative works that include processing and reviewing of progress payments for contractors.
- Electromechanical works Tendering Management phase works including tendering, evaluation, comparison and awarding.
- Managing and reviewing contracts preparation works leading technical office engineers for all electromechanical fields including contractors, subcontractors and consultancies associations.
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Engineering Services
About this Company
Al Qamzi Group Egypt is a pioneer Egyptian Emaratian Developer in the touristic and building investments in Egypt and UAE as well.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Qamzi Group Egypt
Our organisation team including pioneering, high experienced Engineers from various branches, Accounting team, Marketing and Sales team.