- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Design a feasible plan that achieves the objectives of the project and aligns with the organization’s overall business strategy.
- Defining the project’s scope and determining what resources are available, estimating time and financial commitment, as well as how to monitor and report on the project’s progress.
- Ensure assembling team of skilled and experienced team according to team requirements.
- Assign objectives with measurable KPIs, provide tools to collaborate conduct regular meetings and get status updates to chart their progress.
- Define, schedule and accurately estimate the tasks duration to develop and maintain a realistic schedule in alignment with company’s objectives.
Budget & Cost Control
- Manage, oversee and participate in the development and administration of the project budget to ensure that expenditures and cost estimates are adequately documented and monitored and that expenses doesn’t exceed the planned budget.
Quality & Customer Satisfaction
- Conduct regular meetings with external stakeholders (Clients, Third Parties, Governmental Entities, etc…) to report progress and ensure meeting their needs.
- Identify, analyze, evaluate and manage any potential risk associated with the project and maintain continuous monitoring till risk is mitigated.
- Identify SMART objectives with measurable KPIs for the team in alignment with the project KPIs, conduct regular review to identify any changes that may occur and reallocate resources to accommodate these changes.
Health, Safety & Environment
- Manage the implementation of occupational H&S measures and environmental requirements in compliance with laws and regulations of the Organization and governmental requirements.
10 to 15 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
From 1971 till today, KAHROMIKA has improved itself to be the major electro-mechanical contractor in Egypt, through its extensive participation to most of the projects in the power generation, transmission and distribution. After approximately 40 years of valuable history,...
See all Careers and Jobs at KAHROMIKA