- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Receive the user data documented requirements and specifications.
- Convert the business requirements into applications.
- Develop and maintain applications that meet the requirements and specifications set by the Business System Analyst or received from users.
- Design ADF pages and reports to meet the user requirements.
- Test programs and ensure that they satisfy the specifications written by the Business System Analyst.
- Develop codes, test, debug, implement, and document highly complex programs.
- Build complex business ADF applications using Java (EE and SE) and ADF, etc.
- Collaborate with other developers, architects, and quality assurance teams to determine optimal solution architecture, efficiency, maintainability, and scalability.
- Assist in defining project plans and schedules.
- Complete coding, testing and documentation on assigned systems or modules.
- Adhere to disciplined company methodologies and processes for managing quality of software development.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Three Pillars is Offering a wide range of cross-IT-industry products, applications and services to meet the majority IT infrastructure needs of our customers, Three Pillars core strength & value come from the expertise of being able to mend various pieces of technologies...
See all Careers and Jobs at Three Pillars Technology and Communications Co.