- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Create Testing Strategy for projects.
- Participating in reviews of requirements, Design, and work products related to the project.
- Create and execute test cases for Mobile and Web Apps.
- Manual Testing (Ad-hoc, Functional, GUI, Regression).
- Perform compatibility testing with various mobile handsets to ensure that functionality works fine.
- Implements and executes different test types including smoke, regression, integration, and acceptance.
- Apply Client-side (GUI), Server-side (API's, Web Services), and Database components testing techniques.
- Certifying major releases to clients.
- Log bugs on TFS and track it to closure; Report defects whenever they occur, track and monitor them, Retest defects when they are resolved
- Report the testing activities.
- Up to date with the latest software testing technologies and methodologies.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Bond’n Beyond is Working to be number 1 connection back bone on the planet. Serves everyone to be connected to everything, through smart platform and reinvented experience for web, mobile Apps, IOT Apps etc…
See all Careers and Jobs at Bond'n Beyond