- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Advises others and assumes a technical leadership role in support of the solution design, implementation, and system integration.
- Translates business requirements into specific system. Participates in a wide range of design activities, from requirements analysis through systems, application and/or process design specification.
- Leads the technical team during project implementation to grantee on time delivery and high technical quality.
- Provides technical advice to project managers and gives technical direction to team members.
- Brings forward and escalates issues that jeopardize the success of the project.
- Acts as a liaison in communication between project managers, quality assurance, team members and customers.
- Performs technical tasks including study, analysis, design, programming, product installation, system integration, and conduct education courses.
- Advises others on tools, technology, and methodology related to implementing IT solutions in their area of specialty
- Compares and articulates alternative approaches to a design, and implements technical solutions that meet initial requirements
- Prepares and reviews design documents, code and other development deliverables
- Participates in the projects estimation and planning
- Investigating and introduces new technologies to the development team
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Since its debut, Sumerge has been providing enterprise-level web-based and desktop software solutions to its clients, giving them the paramount benefits of information technology that added a comprehensive value to their businesses. Sumerge provides the most comprehensive and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sumerge