- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + performance & deliverables based bonuses
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Join the team behind WUZZUF and FORASNA.com, Egypt's top job platforms. More than 300k people were hired using our platforms from 26,000+ companies.
Help serve our user base of more than 2 million people. WUZZUF and FORASNA are products of Basharsoft, one of Egypt's fastest growing tech Startups which is backed by top Silicon Valley and Egypt tech investors.
We're hiring a product manager to join the team developing WUZZUF and Forasna and make it an even better and awesome platform to help even more people getting hired at top companies.
- You'd be the ideal candidate if you admire great web platforms and sites that have great usability and sophisticated intelligence built in a very simple design. Sites like Amazon, Gmail, Spotify, Booking, Netflix, Tripadvisor, Quora.
- Your role will include managing the features backlog, communicating with all stakeholders like employers, job seekers, our customer service team, development and design teams, as well as marketing team to come up with the right features to build and then lead the product team to having maximum throughput as possible and make the highest impact on the product in minimum time.
Why work at WUZZUF?
- Well Established: This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last 9 years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Egypt, we want you to help us grow, too.
- Every update you release impacts hundreds of thousands
- Work with a very solid, capable & competent team
- Learning is a lifestyle, your personal development & growth comes first
- Quarterly bonuses based on performance, deliverables and learning
- Always Playstation, pingpong and football, are you up to the challenge?
- Flexible vacations
1 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Human Resources Information Technology Services
It isn't required to have an exact previous product management experience, but you need to have experience or strong knowledge in many of the following topics: UI/UX design, product management, project management, web forms design, lean-agile development, customer development, growth hacking, web analytics and startup metrics.
- Ideally you have have a design background, as it’s essential you’re able to think deeply about product design decisions and have an understanding of how to create simple user interfaces.
- Previous experience building large and complex web/mobile apps is a bonus.
- You’re entrepreneurial; you don’t need direction; you're self driven.
- You’re organised and you don't miss the details
- You're an incredibly coachable personality -- you are constantly looking for opportunities to improve your craft
- Other titles you may have had before: Product Manager, Project Manager, Product Owner, CEO, CTO, Business Analyst, UI/UX designer, Web or Mobile Developer.
- Strongly preferred to have strong business acumen - strong marketing and sales awareness or at sense.
This position is open for candidates of all experience levels as long as you make a great product manager... Salary will vary based on your experience and quality of product design/management capability... But in all cases, you'll be well compensated... And it's a great learning experience.
About this Company
Wuzzuf.net is created and managed by BasharSoft, a technology firm founded in 2009 and one of very few companies in the MENA region specialized in developing Innovative Online Recruitment Solutions for top enterprises and organizations.
See all Careers and Jobs at WUZZUF
Since May 2012, we successfully...