- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Perform SW activities related to the development and testing of components of SW products or solutions.
- Responsible for accurate and thorough documentation of SW components and developed tasks.
- Design, Development and customization of new and existing SharePoint 2013/2016 applications
- Implement provided SharePoint master pages, views, templates, workflows, web parts, InfoPath and custom forms, and other custom components.
- Validate SharePoint site topologies, customize user interfaces, and create branding features.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
ASSET Technology Group is a leader in providing solutions that enable businesses and service providers to transform and automate their daily operations. We are committed to enhancing customer value by delivering the most trusted, advanced and dependable solutions in the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Asset Technology Group