- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Provide Human Resources generalist support to Nielsen organization in Egypt, Lebanon & Jordan, with a focus on professional recruitment, manpower planning, employee relations and operations support.
As an HRBP, you will ensure that employees have the necessary HR support and guidance to meet Nielsen’s business objectives. You will be advising and driving key initiatives including the implementation of various human resources programs and procedures; managing the recruitment and training and development life cycles; and ensuring compliance with local regulations concerning employment.
- Provide consultative advice to leaders, highlighting issues that require strategic action and drives organizational change.
- Work in partnership with senior managers to develop and implement HR action plans to support the organization business goals.
- Provide direction while effectively deploying HR programs/policies/practices
- Demonstrate ownership for developing and rewarding talent so they align with organizational business objectives.
- Implement HR related projects, managing the involvement and direction of the functional specialists, as appropriate.
- Conduct labour market/organization/talent analysis (e.g. organizations upgrade metrics, turnover, performance ratings, exit interviews, etc). Translate organization's data into meaningful recommendations for improving productivity, performance, and profitability.
- Serve as Change Management consultant in assigned organization, planning and deploying effective change management strategies, communications and training in support of major organization change.
- Contact for employee relations issues; resolve employee relations issues; mediate employee grievances; escalate when appropriate; contact re: employee separation/legal issues.
- Coach Managers to effectively manage their teams and apply all company values, policies and procedures.
- Lead succession management within the client group to identify capability, strengths and gaps and plan effectively to ensure appropriate staffing that will meet current and future needs
- Provide coaching and support to management to support their teams to achieve their performance standards.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Nielsen Holdings PLC is a global information, data and measurement company with headquarters in New York City, USA. Nielsen operates in over 100 countries and employs approximately 44,000 people worldwide. Total revenues were $6.2 billion in 2015.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nielsen