- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Assigns workers their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
- Investigates complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action.
- Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
- Coordinates work activities among departments.
- Conducts orientation training and in-service training to explain policies, work procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment.
- Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies.
- Evaluates records to forecast department personnel requirements.
- Makes recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operation.
- Prepares reports concerning room occupancy, payroll, and department expenses.
- Performs cleaning duties in cases of emergency or staff shortage.
- Examines building to determine need for repairs or replacement of furniture or equipment, and makes recommendations to management.
5 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Based in Cairo, Raya Holding was established in 1999 when 7 leading IT companies in Egypt decided to merge together to create the Middle East’s largest CIT company.
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Corporation