- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Account Support Manager (ASM)
Is responsible for developing and maintaining a strong relationship with their designated customer(s). S/he is the technical reference for customers in planning service improvements.
- Acts as the technical reference for customers.
- Manages the actual service level compared with SLA targets. Retains customer contract renewals.
- Reference for the customer and for the support team assigned
- Communicates with customer on an ongoing basis on all aspects of service support
- Understands the Customers key performance indicators and IT objectives in support of their business objectives
- Conducts Operational Reviews and Presentation on a monthly basis.
- Leads and owns the resolution of all technical escalations
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management. Speaks with authority to most layers of depth related to Operational methods. Educational
- Bachelor or associates degree in Engineering relevant from reputable University in Electrical, Mechanical.
About this Company
ROOTS was established in 1997, with over than 20 years of experience in the outsourcing field powered by high standards and commitment sat to ourselves, successfully provided us with the insights and understanding of our clients’ needs and aspirations. Many organizations...
See all Careers and Jobs at Roots Management Consultants