- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
10,000 to 12,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Plan, design, maintain and deploy software applications to meet user and business needs
- Provide customer and user technical support, and monitor system performance to ensure that software programs are operating optimally
- Work with analysts, IT professionals and other developers to coordinate the development process and meet project deadlines.
- Handle various support calls including after working hours emergencies
- Managing relationships and team working - able to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people cross culturally i.e. USA and India.
- Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports
- Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level
- Research and recommend software tools to management
- Review changes in code and the environment that will affect system performance.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
eBenefits Network (eBN) is a cloud-based service provider that automates the employee benefits enrollment process by seamlessly and securely integrating employer’s HR system with those of their benefit insurance carriers and providers. At eBN, we’re dedicated to simplifying...
See all Careers and Jobs at eBenefits Network