- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Stimulating continuous standardization and optimization of processes and organizational structures and implementing corresponding measures in consultation with the line manager.
- Implementing and ensuring an optimum exchange of information within the division and with the interfaces.
- Documenting efficient and effective processes in the company's internal IT systems (Web Application System)
- Organizing and implementing all administrative duties and the daily routine in the area of responsibility.
- Planning and managing internal and external dates (e.g. meetings, events and travel) in a forward-looking manner.
- Conducting general clerical tasks in the area of work.
- Implementing the efficient management of all administrative measures within the preloading and onboarding process in the area of responsibility including:
- Working towards having a superb working environment considering conducting frequent surveys to measure the employees satisfaction.
- Setting the company’s administrative budget.
- Handling all contracts & bills related to the providers of the Mobiles, Medical Insurance, meals, transportation and any other benefits providers.
- Responsible for the logistics and all travel arrangements of the employees inside Egypt or abroad.
- Ensuring high cleaning standards in the administration building.
- Following up with purchasing team in all printed materials including business cards, brochures, handouts, boards.
- Regularly looking for more benefits leading to the employees’ retention.
- Plan staff-related, issue-related and financial resources for the area of responsibility based on information from subordinate areas.
- Ensure compliance with budget as approved by the executive board as well as initiate appropriate measures in case of imminent and assessed divergences in coordination with the superior.
- Direct and develop subordinate colleagues.
- Decide on staff-related targeted measures in accordance with the executive manager and HR.
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Food and Beverage Production Manufacturing
About this Company
The DöhlerGroup is a global producer, marketer and provider of technology-based natural ingredients, ingredient systems and integrated solutions for the food and beverage industry. The broad product portfolio ranging from flavours, natural colours, compounds, to fruit and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Döhler Egypt