- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commissions based on performance and achievements
About the Job
Life Saving Team Introduction:
- Life-Saving Team, one of the recognizable activities of Resala for Charity organization. Since its establishment in 2003, Life Saving Team has aimed at spreading the voluntary non remunerated regular blood donation concept, to help provide safe blood for all Egyptians.
- Our emergency number 01110019450 responds promptly to anyone in need for even the rarest blood groups –which exceeds 40 calls/ day-all provided by our database of regular blood donors which have exceeded 55,000 members by 2017
- Additionally, Life Saving Team ‘blood adopts’ more than 1000 of young Thalassemia patients in El Demrdash and Abou El Reesh hospitals, by creating a group of 8 to 10 donor for each child to cover their monthly need of blood bags.
- This job involves leading a team of volunteers to work on organizing regular awareness and blood donation campaigns in vital places as universities, companies, clubs, etc. Additionally to actively seek creating partnerships with entities to coordinate distinctive campaigns and exhibitions for introducing Life Saving Team goals and spreading public awareness for thalassemia disease in various public places.
- Provide an attractive content and a set of incentives to capture the interest of any targeted entity for organizing campaigns within their premises and prepare all the required promotional tools to attract blood donors with the media and marketing team
- Organize regular meetings with representatives of various entities to introduce the services we offer and the goals of our campaigns
- Decide on the requirements of the team in terms of numbers of volunteers, their skills and manage their tasks
- Track the flow of the campaigns and plan the suitable mitigations to deal with any ongoing or anticipated challenges of the campaigns
- Train the team of volunteers on the essential skills needed, follow up their performances and choose the suitable volunteer for each task based on his capabilities
- Continuously work on expanding and updating our database for contact persons and partners working in various entities, with creating new channels to reach more people believing in the blood donation cause and willing to support it
- Creating partnerships with events, sessions and exhibitions which he sees being fit with our aim of spreading our services and reaching more audience and publics through
- Putting the ideas and marketing plan for attracting blood donors during campaigns, after closely studying the place and goals of the campaign and supervises on its execution with the marketing and media team
Application Deadline: 30-9-2018
Internship Start date: 1-10-2018
Duration: 3 months
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Public Relations and Communications
About this Company
نشأت "رسالة" يوم 25 يونيو سنة 1999 كنشاط طلابي في كلية الهندسة بجامعة القاهرة على ايدي مجموعة من الطلاب الذين درسوا كورس اخلاقيات مهنة الهندسة في قسم هندسة الاتصالات بالكلية على يد د. شريف عبد العظيم .
See all Careers and Jobs at Resala Life Saving Team
كان هدف الفريق المؤسس نشر التطوع و الايجابية في...