- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical+Social Insurance+Transportation
About the Job
Ability to execute the Talent Management Strategy for the organization resulting in improved performance, employee satisfaction, engagement and retention in a fast-moving and constantly changing environment. Act as a strategic HRBP in translating the business objectives into strategic HR initiatives.
Key accountabilities & decision ownership:
- Recruit & headhunt the most recognized calibers in the market through several means of communications, head-hunter (s) and social networking.
- Staffing & On-boarding: Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new hires (On-Boarding).
- Internal Job Posting for Staff & Front Liners
- Enhance employer branding with Universities for employment fairs, participating in activities.
- Design & follow-up the implementation of Performance Management System including linkage to rewards, succession planning and other HR programs with coordination with the Rewards & Analysis section.
- Analyse training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
- Prepare training budget for department or organization.
- Follow up on the newly hired checklists and assure the completion of its items per the agreed upon timelines.
- Track the Annual Workforce Plans vs. Actual and recommend means of optimizing the Head Count
- Develop decision-based models and conduct statistical analysis for reward and recognition incentive programs or base salary compensation planning
- Act as a strategic HRBP – (Non-Sales) in translating the business objectives into strategic HR initiatives and actions which fully align with people strategy and contribute to business growth, profitability and high levels of employee engagement.
- The above description is including not limited to the Talent Management Scope and Accountability.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Human Resources Information Technology Services