- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Prepare budgeting reports.
- Analyze and report profit margins.
- Accounting - general ledger maintenance, preparation of P&L and balance sheet, cash flow statement.
- Liaison with banks for day to day operations.
- Ensuring availability of information to all stakeholders at minimum cost, high speed and maximum quality.
- Handling Customer accounts.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards. Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Posting adjusting journal entries.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Participating in professional organizations.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Healthcare and Medical Services Hospitality/Hotels
About this Company
Neuro Spine Hospital is the first hospital in Middle East specialized in Neuro and spinal Surgeries, and micro surgeries in all medical specialties.
See all Careers and Jobs at Neuro Spine Hospital